FXDelta.net (Yordan) Review
Great Tool Once Studied All the Educational Content that comes with it, would recommend it.
FX delta is great piece of software. It's semi automated and it's not
something you can just leave running and take every signal that comes
but Yordan has produced some EXCELLENT training videos to accompany the
product. Through these training videos you will also learn A LOT about
the power of divergence trading which is the corner stone of the
strategy. Even if you don't use the signals the general trend bias
indications are useful to compliment whatever other trading style you
have. You have to study a bit but once you understand the concepts
(which aren't that hard IMO) this is a VERY powerful tool.
I bought Fx Delta last week 7th July 2018 . 3 trades I took based on
delta setup were in profit. I have used several forex software but Fx
Delta is too powerful compared to anyone currently in the market . Its
the best fx software so far. I Recommend it to any forex trader be it a
beginner or a veteran trader.
Acefx
Acefx
New efficient, easy and powerful trading strategy
Are you a new trader or you have traded for a longer time but has not
achieved the success then this new system is just the answer to your
wishes. The Delta system is simple, beautiful and efficient. It is
probably the best trend trading strategy that has ever been released and
with an effective money management built into the system. The Delta
strategy is just the best thing that has happened to me as well as a lot
of others. Give yourself this option to change the way you are trading.
Simple and poweful
I am still learning about Divergence in Vlads divergence university and
FX Delta is exactly what I am looking for.Simple system completely match
with my busy life.Bought the system early and got profits by following
full setups and understand that there will be more room for improvement
if i follow educational webinar and directions given in Telegram groups
by Yordan Vlad and other members.
Delta is amazing
Bought the Delta package this week (July 2018), within 24 hrs the product had paid for itself with just 2 trades placed.
The product is easy to set up and install with simple instructions that even I could follow! (And I’m a tech idiot).
Great information provided in how to use the software and exceptional education to help you understand what trades to take and why.
A great honest product from a great honest bloke. If you want to trade successfully, this is an awesome tool.
5 stars - amazing!
The product is easy to set up and install with simple instructions that even I could follow! (And I’m a tech idiot).
Great information provided in how to use the software and exceptional education to help you understand what trades to take and why.
A great honest product from a great honest bloke. If you want to trade successfully, this is an awesome tool.
5 stars - amazing!
Professional trading software
An excellent momentum & divergence based software with advanced money management features.
I love the scanner based signals provided via either email or push notification !
Yordan has created a professional standard trading software and provides the best possible support & mentoring via Telegram messaging
I love the scanner based signals provided via either email or push notification !
Yordan has created a professional standard trading software and provides the best possible support & mentoring via Telegram messaging
Seasoned Traders --- In addition
In addition to the Signals, simple trading and trade management (1
button click trading on signal) FX Delta will be a welcome addition to
the arsenal of most seasoned traders. I find that the scanner and alert
to the identification of the Delta pattern alone to be worth more than
the cost of the software. Any experienced trader may use the Delta
pattern, find their own setups, and trade according to their rules.
Quite handy and helps one focus on what the market is doing at the
moment with respect to divergence and other factors. I am quite glad I
purchased it and am part of Team Delta!
FX DELTA is AMAZING, It Just BLOW MY MIND!!!
I bought FX Delta on July 15, 2018. On the first day no setup to trade,
on the second day I got 2 signal from GBPAUD and USDCHF and I took it.
Everything is so easy, FX Delta is analyzing the direction I need to
focus on automaticly and also searching for most profitable and
efficient entry for me, all my job is only waiting for alert when the
setup is found, set the TP and SL and open the position, super super
easy..:D And on the third day which is today July 18, 2018 all two
setups I took ended up in profit, GBPAUD got me 123.6 pips and USDCHF
108.6 pips which is in total I got 232.2 pips and gain 2.4% in two days
only by waiting FX Delta tell me the right time when to buy or sell..
100% happy with this System, I highly recommend..!!!
FxDelta is Unique and Very Powerful!
FxDelta is now the ONLY software I have placed on my MT4. All other
software has been deleted because I don't need them anymore. FxDelta has
changed the way I trade due to it's advanced algorithm in detecting
patterns and divergences. There is NOTHING like it that I have seen. Now
that you know about FxDelta, why not try it?
"Delta" its beauty is its brilliant simplicity.
I just got the FX Delta system a few weeks ago.
The first week I got 10 winning trades and no losses and a 2% account gain.
But naturally I also did some visual Multi timeframe checking as well, I did not take all signals eyes closed. I rather use it as a potential momentum finder.
The idea behind the Delta system is just brilliant! Its beauty is its simplicity.
It's based on an all instrument scanner that finds Delta patterns, from the scanner you click directely to your chart and it opens automatically showing the signal graphically and you can even choose market or pending in order to improve your risk reward. The signals I send to my Phone from a VPS. This way I make sure to be where the action is.
On top of this is the philosophy behind the system an eye opener in order to become a better trader.
I must say that this is one of the best systems I ever had.
The first week I got 10 winning trades and no losses and a 2% account gain.
But naturally I also did some visual Multi timeframe checking as well, I did not take all signals eyes closed. I rather use it as a potential momentum finder.
The idea behind the Delta system is just brilliant! Its beauty is its simplicity.
It's based on an all instrument scanner that finds Delta patterns, from the scanner you click directely to your chart and it opens automatically showing the signal graphically and you can even choose market or pending in order to improve your risk reward. The signals I send to my Phone from a VPS. This way I make sure to be where the action is.
On top of this is the philosophy behind the system an eye opener in order to become a better trader.
I must say that this is one of the best systems I ever had.

Comments
Post a Comment